This how to video shows how to put an HTML hyperlink on a web page. It starts with the basic code to simply insert the link and have that link open in the same window. The code appears as follows: <a href="http://www.website.com">Text that will show up on the page </a>. The example used is Google, so it would be, <a href="http://www.google.com">Google</a>. The video then explains how to create a hyperlink that shows up in a new window. Sticking with the Google reference it would read <a href="http://www.google.com"target="blank">Google</a>. This video would benefit the viewer because he/she will learn how to easily insert an HTML statement that will create a hyperlink on any web page.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades