You can create a free website using HTML. HTML is hyper text mark up language. Create a folder "my webpage" with all of the images and information for the webpage. Use notepad to write the HTML for the website. Notepad plus is the best which can be found on Sourceforge. Open the browser and the notepad and begin to construct. These codes will help in the creation of the page: <html> opens instructions </html> closes instructions. These are called tags. One opens the commands or instructions and the other closes. You need both to properly execute the information. <body> </body> body of the website, <ol>, <ul> organized and unorganized lists, <table> create a table and so forth. Color can be added by going to ColorPicker. The files can be uploaded using FileZilla.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades