To open the body of an HTML first open the HTML document, to do so write an open bracket, then html, the close the bracket. Next press enter. Type another open bracket, then type the word body, then type a closed bracket. Next press enter again. Now you can type an open bracket, then a backwards slash. Next type the word body again. Now type a closed bracket. Press enter once again. Now type another open bracket and then type html. Then type a closed bracket. Now you have just opened and closed a bracket while using html coding on the computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades