In this Computers & Programming video tutorial you will learn how to alter text on MySpace using HTML codes. Here are a few basic html codes used to change the look of text on your profile or in a bulletin. <b> for starting bold text and </b> for ending bold text. <i> this text will be italicized</i>. For underlining text use the code <u> </u>. <b><i><u> This text will be bold, italicized and underlined </b></i></u>. To change color of your text to 'red' use the code <font color="red"> </font>. To change size of your text to '7' use the code <font size="7"> </font>. To create a link to a different website use code <a href="http://www.mysite.com">This is the link to mysite</a>. And to make this link open in a new window, this is the code <a href="http://www.mysite.com"_target="blank">This is the link to mysite</a>. That's it, have fun!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades