Ever wanted to become a programmer? This Delphi Training Series: Programming 101 is a sequence of training videos designed to teach the complete beginner how to become a programmer using Delphi.
Episode 1 and 2: the viewer is shown where they can download the free Integrated Development Environment (IDE) known as Turbo Delphi, as well as how to get it installed and registered.
Episode 3: explores simple game design
Episode 4: introduces the concept of variables.
Episode 5: the viewer is exposed to the world of Procedures and Functions
Episode 6 and 7: covering DLLs, handles, the BASS library, and all steps required to write the foundation of a simple MP3 player
Episode 8: take a short break away from the MP3 player we were writing to introduce you to a new aspect of programming: The IF statement
Episode 9: is another theory-driven exploration, stepping away from the MP3 player to take a look at looping and how it works inside of Object Pascal
Episode 10: Supplemental Delphi training video giving a sneak peek at the enhancements made to the simple MP3 player.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades