Having downloadable files on your website is often an essential. It is an easy and fast way to share programs via the web and allow your visitors to experience software and files that you enjoy. In this tutorial, you will learn how to make a file downloadable for you website, so your visitors can easily download any file. This process is surprisingly straight forward and easy. You can follow this same process whether it is a text file, image, movie or music file. You will also learn how to turn your file into a '.zip', which allows for a quicker download.
Note: In order to download these files, your visitor will have to have WinZIP or WinRAR, but these programs are often pre-installed on people's PCs, and are available for easy download online.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades