Bucky from The New Boston serves up this CSS video tutorial on how to use direct and indirect selectors with CSS web development. You can make stunning websites with CSS and XHTML.
Cascading Style Sheets (or CSS) is a style sheet language, a simple mechanism for adding style (e.g. fonts, colors, spacing) to web documents written in markup language. It's most common application is to style web pages written in HTML and XHTML, but can also be applied to XML, including SVG and XUL.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades