In this video, we learn how to use the web application, Sumo Paint. First, go to the website Sumo Paint and the website will start to load in a new window a Flash application. Once it's fully loaded, you will be able to add an image and then start to edit it. There are several different tools available on the side, whether you need to resize, crop, erase, or anything else to your picture! This is a great website for editing and makes everything simple. There is also a toolbar on the top where you can create different layers and change colors or gradients. Go through the different tools to see what is available, then save your image when you are finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades