An easy way to view your CSS code of your website is through the Firefox plugin called Firebug. It's really helpful, especially if debugging your code. Just remember, you cannot save anything with Firebug, it's only for viewing code and adding codes for previewing webpages.
Some questions that these two videos will answer are below.
How to use Firebug to Debug CSS code of a Web page:
How to install the Firebug add-on in Firefox?
How to use HTML and CSS panel?
How to debug CSS code of the webpage?
How to save Firebug debugging?
How to edit CSS or HTML code of a web page?
How to disable or enable firebug panels or options?
How to use Firebug?
How to Debug CSS or Function Code to Fix Your Website:
How to debug custom.css function code?
How Firebug options works?
How to use HTML and CSS panel in Firebug?
What is the use of Firebug?
How to check if a CSS or function code is working or not?
How to edit CSS code using Firebug?
How to add functions code in your site using Fire bug?
It contains an example of how to add second navigation menu in Thesis theme using Firebug.
For more information, visit the 4blogger post.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades