Here are five different techniques you can use to create rounded corners for boxes on a website. There are always different ways to do things with CSS and rounded corners is a great example of that. Each of these five techniques has advantages and disadvantages. Knowing all of them so you can choose the perfect one in each situation is the kind of thing that makes you the best CSS ninja you can be! So if you want to make cool Internet websites and be the best designer around, why not start here with this video tutorial?
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades